TEENAGE MUTANTS Territories: North America and Latin America
After the big breakthrough in 2013, the guys continued to develop their sound year after year and established an enormous reputation of club oriented music. The Key is always to find and create new ways and sounds to interpret electronic music.
Pascal and Christian represent a generation of musicians who don't have to follow any musical rules. They just grow with time and their impressions. Sharing the love and passion of electronic music the boys work together since 2010.
In the past years their sound was directed into a dark and emotional section of techno which gave their music a fully revolution. Being catapulted to the spotlight back in 2013 with their deep and houseful productions they followed their origins and grown together as artists and found their own interpretation of techno.
Both grown up in Frankfurt and been infected by the early techno movements. Techno has always been an important indicator and showed them the first lights of electronic music. Touring Worldwide they still run own raves in Frankfurt!
Spreading their music on the most important Techno Labels like Terminal M, Tronic, 1605, Noir and Filth On Acid - the boys never forget to keep heart and soul in this tough business.
Teenage Mutants standing for a unique sound - a trademark sound. Techno with Drama from Germany.
- Teenage Mutants ON FILTH ON ACID
- Teenage Mutants announce a new collaboration with Girogia Angiuli
- Teenage Mutants returns with "Flashlights" to Terminal M Records
- UMEK & Teenage Mutants to drop new collaboration
- Teenage Mutants making their debut on UMEK'S label, 1605 Music Therapy
- Teenage Mutants BEST SELLER: TECHNO 2019 on Beatport
- Teenage Mutants release "Feravartis" video taken from In Search OF An End Album
- Teenage Mutants to release a double album "In Search Of An End Part 1-2" - Stil Vor Talent