Territories: North America
While his name may evoke childhood memories, there’s nothing comic about his passion for music. Within the space of a few years, Teenage Mutants, the one-man show from Mainz (Germany), has established himself as a serious force in the deep house scene.
With his maiden release he achieved what many strive for during a whole career, namely a pole position in the heavily fought over Beatport Deep House Charts: in early 2013, ‘Hanging On’, a collaboration with OFF founder Andre Crom, went straight to #1. Since then, Teenage Mutants has proven he’s no one trick pony, as releases on Suara, Stil vor Talent, Light my Fire, Kittball, Katermukke and Nervous cemented his position in the underground. While ‘People’, together with Purple Disco Machine, kicked 2014 off with a bang, another collaboration with his good buddy took the summer by storm – ‘The Path’, a seriously feel-good flute anthem, has been inescapable during the season.
The next step? A debut album, of course. Set to be released in 2015 on Oliver Koletzki’s Stil vor Talent label, Teenage Mutants’ first long-player will be the fruit of hard labor – and a massive achievement, bearing his hectic gig schedule in mind. For as a DJ, he has travelled the world: from Johannesburg to Moscow, Miami to Berlin, the name Teenage Mutants stands for quality DJ-sets, always built around a solid groove and a desire to narrate. Cowabunga!
- Teenage Mutants returns with «Flashlights» to Terminal M Records
- UMEK & Teenage Mutants to drop new collaboration
- Teenage Mutants making their debut on UMEK’S label, 1605 Music Therapy
- Teenage Mutants BEST SELLER: TECHNO 2019 on Beatport
- Teenage Mutants «Past» premiered by DJ MAG
- Progressive Astrounat Premiere Teenage Mutants «Tehdite»
- Teenage Mutants «Real» hits the TOP 10 in the Beatport Techno Charts – NOIR Music
- Teenage Mutants release «Feravartis» video taken from In Search OF An End Album
- Teenage Mutants to release a double album «In Search Of An End Part 1-2» – Stil Vor Talent