Territories: North, Central and South America
So many things happened since Ramiro Lopez gave his first steps in music… While he was very young he spent his days listening to the radio and specialized compilations but in 1996 he started sharing around the clubs his passion for music working as a DJ, before than producer. His musical creativity and innovation has always been latent throughout his life. In 2006 Ramiro made the leap to music production researching and acquiring knowledge, experiences, sharing concerns with other artists and gradually defining his melody. Creation became a way of life for him. His music is not just techno , House or a single style; there’s a whole mix of different styles such as R’n’B, downbeat, disco, funk, tech and groove… with the purpose being to have a good time, share and enjoy the dancefloor with everybody. In addition, he offers something that is cool, fresh and simply unique.
Still is now unstoppable, working to get better every single day. His wholehearted dedication at work is obtaining great results releasing on labels such as: INTEC (“Backtrip EP”, the track “This & That” it was included within Carl Cox’s “New Year Weapons”), Terminal M (“Sleaze EP” with Arjun Vagale), SCI + TEC, Bedrock, Cecille, Noir, Defected or Tronic among many others … And of course being an active part in Suara platform, achieving significant successes and increasing recognition in the electronic scene. Ramiro’s last great success on the ‘kitties’ label: “Cathesis EP”.
But the wheel never stops and Ramiro is constantly evolving: involved in many projects, his desire since the beginning is to make people live and enjoy what they listen to while he is working at the booth. He has collaborated with great artists and gigs travelling all around the world and playing in cities like Sao Paulo , Beijing ,Miami, Mumbay, Mexico, Berlin, Zurich or Ibiza delighting everyone with his music. We can say without doubt that this is part of the new wave of Spanish artists. With a lot still to offer Ramiro is an artist to bet for.
- Premiere: Magnetic Magazine – Ramiro Lopez delivers a monster new remix for Suara Music
- Ramiro Lopez returns to Drumcode with his ‘Being Alone EP’ – premiered by Only Techno
- Coyu’s & Ramiro Lopez ‘Clap Your Hands’ has been premiered by Red Bull
- Ramiro Lopez in DJ MAG USA, June 2016
- Nicole Moudaber remixing Coyu & Ramiro Lopez’s 2014 smash ‘That’s Not Happening’ for Bedrock Records
- Ramiro Lopez – Bottanical EP premiered by THUMP
- Ramiro Lopez debuts on Chus & Ceballos Stereo Productions by Insomniac.com
- Ramiro Lopez LIVE at THE BPM Festival 2016
- Nominated as ‘Best Producer’ and ‘Best Tech-House Artist’ at the Vicious Music Awards 2015
- Listen Coyu and Ramiro Lopez remix for MOBY / Vicious Magazine
|08/05/19||The Sayers Club||Los Angeles||US|
|21/06/19||City at Night||Ottawa||CA|
|28/07/19||Far Away Festival||Lima||PE|