Territories: North America
Juliet’s presence on the Techno scene cannot be ignored, her rise has been swift and relentless with countless production success alongside her increasing demand for DJ performances gracing some of the most famous stages and DJ booths across the globe.
Collaborating last year with Ramiro Lopez resulted in two Techno anthems with ‘Twisted’ released on Ramiro’s own ODD imprint and ‘Come Close’ released via the mighthy Drumcode being one of Adam Beyer’s stand out tracks in his DJ set. With 2017 being a one of the biggest years in her career, it also saw Juliet travel acrss Asia on an extensive tour taking in Thailand, South Korea, China, Singapore & Malaysia alongside performances in her home city of Berlin and across Germany, Finland, South Africa, Australia, the USA, Canada & more.
With another recent collaboration late last year with Arjun Vagale creating a stand out release on Odd Recordings – ‘Radiate’ which has been supported by the likes of Sam Paganini, Pan-Pot, Alan Fitzpatrick, Pleasurekraft, and Noir.
- New collaboration between Juliet Fox and Metodi Hristov via Octopus Recordings
- BE-AT.TV Premiere: Ramiro Lopez teamed up with Juliet for On Your Face
- Decoded Magazine Premiere: Juliet Fox returns to Octopus Recordings with a full EP history
- Insonmiac Events Track of The Day: Juliet Fox – Robotic Mode
- Juliet Fox takes over the Octopus Recording Podcast
- Juliet Fox Live at Beatport TV
- Juliet Fox – Wanted Me featured in Drumcode Records
|29/10/19||Taco Techno Tuesday||Denver||US|
|30/10/19||Clinic Halloween||Los Angeles||US|
|31/10/19||Provocatour Studios||Salt Lake City||US|
|23/11/19||La Caseta||Mar del Plata||AR|
|01/01/20||Club Soda||Las Vegas||US|
|02/01/20||La Playita Festival||Isla Fuerte||CO|