Territories: North, Central and South America
This Valencian artist bursts in with energy and German influence, talent, skill and competence. Affkt has a prominent place among the stormy scenarios that settle the designs of the best electronics, the one that knows no boundaries of style and is conceived as an abstract transmission of feelings and emotions.
Committed to progress whilst showing a healthy respect for the past is one of AFFKT’s most unique audible features. Above all, AFFKT is synonymous with electronic music, as one of the scenes most active regenerators of contemporary house music; incorporating music from across the musical spectrum to form new amalgamations to create music that he feels, loves and knows. Considering fusion as one of the main aspects of artistic evolution, as he proved in his first hit “Points” on Barraca Music, and stunning the world with his brave innovation, technical sensuality and control of different sound tempos. Taking influence from Jazz, Soul, Latin, Pop and Funk amongst countless other genres.
Without the need to discredit classic or renown, through sound composition and experimentation, AFFKT gains access to unedited synthetic and organic spaces, where music finds new ways of expression on the dance floor and beyond. He considers fusion as one of the main aspects of artistic evolution, and stunning the world with his brave innovation, technical sensuality and control of different sound tempos. Since then he has not stopped producing and remixing for labels such as Sincopat, Get Physical, Bedrock, Suara, Rekids, Kitball, Mobilee, Cécille, Vakant, Mothership, Exploited, OFF, Noir Music, Perspectiv or Skint records and for artists such as John Digweed, John Talabot, Vanilla Ace, Dosem, Robert Babicz, Mathias Kaden, Radio Slave and German Brigante.
AFFKT created his label Sincopat in 2010 to deepen and transcend the boundaries of dance music with other like minded artists. Sincopat bets and believes in an emerging generation of eclectic artists -children of the thousand sounds- that do not fear the risk of exploring, just as it should be.
At the same time, in his live and Dj shows, AFFKT displays a free and fascinating scope of influences, references and styles that create an unexpected wave of sound energy on any dance floor.
- AFFKT wins two of his three nominations at the Vicious Music Awards “Best Producer of 2016 by SAE” – “Best Album of 2016”.
- Exclusive premiere: AFFKT’s remix for Raxon via Deep House Amsterdam
- AFFKT’s ‘Manrey’ premiered by THUMP Mexico
- friskyRadio news presents: A day in the life of Pobla Studios-SINCOPAT main head: AFFKT
- When We Dip premieres AFFKT’s new single ‘Flascrash’
- Track of the Day: AFFKT ft. Hapctic “Fixate” (Marvin & Guy Texture Mix) by Insomniac.com
- AFFKT Atlas 002 Podcast by THUMP
- Sincopat Presents: AFFKT’s ‘San Diego’ Official Video
- AFFKT presents a first taste of his forthcoming album on Sincopat by THUMP
- AFFKT plays Groove Cruise Los Angeles