Territories: North America and Latin America
It’s been a storming and bsuy, decade-spanning rollercoaster ride for the Bern, Switzerland-born and now Berlin-based DJ, producer and Keno Records founder David Keno since he stepped on the scene with his first vinyl releases in 2004.
Besides taking on his role as A&R and CEO of Keno Records as well as collecting air miles as a member of the global DJ family, Mr. Keno still keeps on working on a busy studio schedule, teaming up with likeminded fellow artists like M.in or Evan Baggs for Mind-blowing collaboration released on labels like Dirtybird, Yellow Tail, CR2 Sonido, Robsoul or Frankie, whilst crafting a continuous string of highly successful solo releases and remixes for well-reputable, internationally acclaimed imprints like Stil Vor Talent, Hot Trax, Get Physical, Toolroom, Poker Flat, Snatch!, Suara, Simma Black, NOUR Music, This Ain’t Bristol, Katermukke and many more these days.
David Keno is a catering club bombs like the massive Suara-released, Walking Boots created as a conjunctional studio effort by ME&HER & David Keno as well as high quality tools for bubbling dacefloors and amazing nights out, unique yet familiar and best described as a genre of its own – we call it KENO style!.
- David Keno curates the Dirtybird Playlist in Spotify
- David Keno new release ‘Resonate’ to be released un Dirtybird
- OUT NOW: David Keno – WTF – Hot Trax
- David Keno – Faceblind premiere by Music 4 Lovers
- David Keno at Dancetelevision @ SonneMondSterne Festival 2018
- Basis Radio Show: David Keno
- David Keno takes Snatch! with his Yikes EP